|This FLASH example
demonstrates the use of various interactive functions to create dynamic
diagrams. In this workshop I'll cover the following topics to create the entire
project from scratch.
- Self collapsing Open/Close animated menus.
- A draggable window.
- An animated diagram with background audio and basic movie controllers.
- Scan & Import an image, then trace into vector format.
- An interactive magnify glass to view details in image.
- A slider to scale an image.
- An Instruction window.
- A Preloader.
Info : Elements worth noting for teaching
staff include :
- The Instruction window at the bottom -
Place your cursor over elements in the main window to display help
- Draggable Window - Open the Heart menu
to display the animated diagram window. Click 'n' Drag in title bar to
reposition the window.
- Animated diagram - Open the Heart menu
to display the animated diagram window. Click the Play button to show
the blood flow. Click it again to stop the animation.
- Contents in the Magnification Window
can be scrolled by click 'n' dragging on the full size figure.
- Magnification can be modified with the
Full tutorial and downloadable notes coming soon.
Check out my
tutorial test pages.